Wow. So at first, I thought I'd have internet service through my apartment complex who said they'd provide free wireless. Well someone should have thrown in the words "worst and slowest connection ever" in the description. My laptop didn't even want to recognize their connection as a viable option. When I would try to connect, it would pretend it was going to open something up but the fact that like 90% of the other tenants were clogging up the usage made it impossible to do anything. Unless you waited until 2am when most everyone was asleep but even then it's a 50/50 shot as to where or not it'd even be working.
What to do? Get service installed just for my apartment...that seems logical and easy enough right? Wrong...WRONG! It took AT&T 3 weeks to get me going! :( WTH? It's not as if I live way out in the boonies or backwoods of Deliverance...but oh well...I guess they finally got me going and that's what's most important. So once again, I have digital life. And hopefully I can start getting some more stuff on here.
Not much in terms of production to report. Personally, t's been a crazy couple of weeks and I haven't had the time or strength to do much. I do have one work currently in progress that I am really pleased with so far and I'll post images of the final product soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment