So, I know I said that I'd post a picture of the finished product for the Masked Rider painting...but when I finished, it was late and I was so excited that I finished it that I forgot to do two things: 1) Spray it with fixative 2) Take a pic of the finished product. But you guys saw the other pic...it wasn't too much different. Just a few more details....a few more highlights/lowlights. You get the idea.
I would normally say to just chalk it up to old age but....there has been one thing that's been plaguing me...........next week...I have to do a cleanse. I went to the doc for my annual checkup a few weeks ago and he said I need to lose weight and lower the levels of a bunch of toxins I've apparently been building up by eating too many pickles, chips, other assorted fried foods, tortillas, lots of cheese, few vegetables and drinking cherry cokes, sprites, and wine, beer, and liquor. Who knew? If that stuff is so bad...why do they sell it everywhere but I can't find organic foods at my local grocery store? See...it's not my fault...well not entirely. I'm a product of my environment. Anyways...tomorrow it starts. I should have LOTS of spare time hanging out in the house cause it's not gonna be too much fun (if you know what I mean) so I should be able to make a few more posts. Don't worry I'm not going to go all Julie & Julia and make some blog about every day of my life and all the ups and downs. Anyhow, I'm going to start a new series of sketches & paintings whilst I'm having to hang out at the casa. I hope to have a few more postings before the weekend is up.
I'm hungry.
No comments:
Post a Comment